Saturday, August 27, 2011

CPR

lilaLienations: Just because a very kind soul made my day today i decided though i can't do a post for that right now because i don't have a pic of it, (lookout for the pics post) and my eyes are half closed, it must at least be in this column here. A very big shout out to my beloved sis Ting! Thank youuuu!:))) Your so awesome and sweet:)) Coming all the way to my place just to pass me stuff which was really a big surprise! It really really made my day. aww...:')) xiexies. really:)

lilaLienations 2: and also a big thanks to jy for calling me when she couldn't find me online to pass me some advice..:)))

good people make your day right. :D
...........................................................................................................................................................

note there is a difference between the CPRs administered for adults and very little children.

I've been wanting to learn CPR for the longest time but haven't had the opportunity to do so. I finally got a chance for a free lesson last year but it ran in with the time i had to fly off to the states so I didn't manage to attend the course...

I suddenly had the urge to see if there are any courses teaching beginner's CPR ( I only thought there was one kind, but when i went to see there were like a few kinds for different categories of people) After checking out a few rates then did i think to myself, damn. why did i had to miss the free lesson *cheapskate:P* The price ranges I found were from $60-$250 (why the difference in prices?!) I haven't exactly look closely into why the prices vary so much and what each had to offer...i'll think i'll look at it another time because it's 2am now...( and i was thinking of posting a very happy :') moment today because of a kind soul..make that two..aww:) but i'm sleepy, so i'll post it up on the next post!:))

I think CPR is a good skill to have, becuse *choy! touch wood!!* we would never know when it can come in handy. It's a life skill.
pic via Learn CPR
Until i officially get my CPR cert and am assured that i know what to do if the time calls for it, i will at least get myself equipped with knowledge from this kind of mini tutorials for CPR. Do take a look too aite? It won't take more than a minute to remember something this important. But of course it would be best to really learn the skills before you administer it, so i'll update you guys if i find any good and more affordable course if i get any:) or i hope the last course i could attend and learn for free or at a cheaper rate come back again this year!:)

In the meantime, keep yourself healthy.
Have a healthy Heart, do more cardiovascular goodness exercise.

and be nice to people, it helps too!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment