Friday, March 12, 2010

Twenty Two in 2010.

lilalienations: i realised that a-do the local singer and 阿沁 from FIR share the same birthdate as me...wonder which other famous person's birthday fall on the same day too?:)
..........................................................................................................................................


Happy Birthday to meee~
:)
Many many thanks to all those who showed their love to me! xie xies! loves.
All the greetings you all sent me on sms, calls, fb,meets & email. It was just awesome.
12am greetingsare heartwarming. :)
I really appreciated all the messages throughout march 11 (and later too of course), thank you for remembering.
means alot to me. :))
Thanks for all the love.

shan't name one by one cause it'll run quite abit..so i'm saying to you and you and you. You all who know i'm saying this to you.
love ya all.
^-^

how often do you get post dedicated to you?
i'm no celebrity so this made me grin from cheek to cheek.
god. now i'm having grinning wrinkles from all that. lols.

Thank you rek!:)))
Loved the pic!memories! so touched! Loves you back..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment