Sunday, March 7, 2010

Annual CNY 2010 with buggers. :)

lilalienations: i went passed the accident site today and saw the 'fatal accident' sign put up by the police.....:( sighs.
............................................................................................................................................


Didn't really celebrated chinese new year this year ( shan't explain, those who know whats going on at my side would understand), but the annual CNY trips to each other house for the buggers is a yearly Must. :D
西瓜甜?! A must pose @ abby's house with oranges!
abby n duo duo!
This year was rather fufiling! We went to so many houses this year! weeee!:D I finally went to Ming Kor's House! Finally after sooo many years...haha..And got to see Duoduo! (his little pretty girl erm, dog. not daughter.) Such a pretty lady!:))) i'm missing the photos of his house and yee's house for this post because my cam wasn't with me then. I went straight after exam...:S haha...

:)
I act tall. by standing behind and tiptoeing! hahahaha!
shh. you didn't know that. i am very tall!
then after yee's house it was off to my home! o wait. or was it the other way round? hmmx.
@ lala's home.
I love it when they come over.
feels nice. :))

Then off we zoom zoomed in jo's car to ting's home!:)
See baibai! Poor baibai got a scare from us because we came to visit.dui bu qi baibai!
Ting and ah bie!:D
Ting's mama say everyone change except me. huhu.
It was great to see ting's mama and sis!:)
and many thanks to sis for helping me buy my checkered hoodie shirt!:D xie xie ni! yay!
jh and rek.
Yesh. We are a bunch of multiracial people.
we love our family. *proud* :D
Diy. Ming. Yee
Didn't have a group pic here so my camera shot around the room!:)
Lastly me and jib lah!;)

Went to bie's home to do 西瓜甜? poses. :D
You should have seen how we got into jo's car, poor car. hahahaa! But its one of those crazy fun things to do together. :)))
and no. you were not heavy, so so light! honest o!:))
it was fun for all of us together to be in together in one audi! haha!

Didn't squeeze to jo's house, cause the ride was much longer so we took seperate trips..:)
Lao Yu sheng is another must during the new year!:)
Lao ahhh!
Wooosh! Look at all the vigorous movements...
Jo's mama made this so very awesome tasting cheescake!!!
bie says this picture looks sadistical.0.o
Here we are with the awesome cake maker!:))
Thank you auntie!:)
I had countless mouthfulls!
All thanks to sis who helped me cut so i could happily place them in my tummy!!:D

After filling up all our yummy tummies, its phototime!:D
We end our CNY annual visits at Jo's house.
With loads of wonderful memories of the day and more to come year after year after year(*infinite)!
my buggers.
:)))
awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment