Tuesday, March 23, 2010

.liL alien's Homeground turns 3!:)

Just a very random thing i noticed.

I've been blogging for 3 years now. Not very long, but i won't consider it a short span either. I share my moments well, some of it, not so much the very privates ones, though occasionally i still blurt them out. haha. My not so very deep dark secrets, mostly, i like to share happier moments, interesting stuff, something which can make me (you?) smile sometimes along the way. Maybe someday i would have the courage to share all my other private moments (no. i have no explicit moments that anybody can exploit upon so not too worried on that end though) :p If anyone out there has been staying on growing up with me, and know me in life or through me here, hope you have enjoyed your reads here. :) if you don't, well, too bad. i'm just like that.live with it lols.it was the horrible grouchy monster saying that!:P

Happy 3rd Anniversary my homeground bloggie!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment