Wednesday, May 7, 2008

some test thingy....

Yoyoyoyo...here is just something fun which i saw on xiaozhu's blog (thnx to fishy for giving me the addy=1) and decided to have a go at it.

The website is in chinese though, ain't exactly my favourite because everyone knows i prefer to read english though i can read chinese. I am slow in reading chinese! so...sometimes my eyes get so tired by the time i finish reading a proper article...haha...yes. i believe im improving well...getting abit faster in reading....heh...

Anyway, this was the first one i did...on my full name...I realise that its the same even if i just put half my name (w/o the chinese name that is)

'Sarah

omg. wah. i knew i can be quite 'man' at times. but this is too much. 90:10...how can?! hahaa..:P
scary.lol.

haha...if you wanna have some fun and a go at these too...you can pop by this site:
http://service.wretch.cc/Activity/templates/case_172/lay-1_game.htm
Yeaps. have fun...!:) but. do take it with a pinch of salt ya...its just basically for fun only...don't look too much into it...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment