Monday, September 7, 2009

done! :)))

lilalienations: okok. i know i know. my 828 dna mayday post is long overdue...just give me a littleee while more. :) it'll be up by latest latest end of the week...:) so many photos...wanna see which one to choose and put up. put effort ok. heh. :P soon~;)
........................................................................................................................


this were all the stuff i studied and did assignment on night after night.
it wasn't that bad i think. hope the results aren't bad too? >.<>

finally! finished exam and gotten assignment handed in....
i did one super duper smack myself in the head mistake in the assignment...and it wasn't even about the answers! *in homer simpson way. dok! smacks forehead!*
guess this smartass did?
I wrote the name of my school wrongly and handed in the assignment! ahh. shoot me.
instead of OCU i wrote University of Oklahoma. ahhhhhhhhhhhh..
*crosses all fingers and toes* pls don't let prof see it.....if not she might just junk my assignment in frustration.......0.0 -_- hmmphx.

the exam invigelator say, bring only your writing material. i brought along a water bottle, a not so glammed chrysantemum tea bottle no less. haa. scared thirsty mahhh. :PPpp
the invigilator didn't stop me from doing so anyway, it was a good thing, because i got so thirsty from being nervous. haha. o ya. everytime i get nervous before anything i'll be somewhere in the toilet. next time you know where to find me before any nerve wrecking situstion. lol.
What do you do when your nerved wrecked? some people i know have some very interesting reactions, naturally.

the exam seems alright...though i did wonder why my answers were soo long. Long is good? no, in this case, i think it was suppose to be short and sweet, but i just did a mental regurgitation...all knowledge out on paper it went.....i wrote until my fingers hurt. ya. crazy. i know. haha....
my exam must brings. so kiasu, have two of everything, all in the name of being prepared lol.
in my frantic-ness, i used too much correction tape, it was almost all finished!haha!
by the end of the exam, my hand was covered in ink, liquid paper and correction tape.
what a fashion statement. -_-


Linus, my classmate who sits beside me in class and co-incidentally sat beside me in the exam room said he panicked when he saw i had such long answers. i panicked even more when i saw my long answers after i was done....What in the world did i write?! I don't remember the answers having to be that long? hahaa... O well, i'll have the answers in 2-3 weeks time.

Hope all turns out gooooood! *pray pray*
yesh. heh. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment