Wednesday, March 12, 2008

march 11. =)

this is just a lil thank you to everyone who help celebrated my birthday together with me and sent me all your well wishes and birthday greetings!:) thank you!:D

every little thought count! and it makes me happy! ^-^
hai hai! arigatou gozaimasu! :1

o just to share some more photos...you can stop here if you don't want to see my face anymore. lol:P

peekaboo. i see you. :)

Happy birthday to me. to the 20 year old~ falala~

the pressie is mine mine mineeeeee...wahaha...lol. ok. im crazy.:P
this was the card given by my bro. :))
heh. thats the inside of the card.*the words are smudge in the picture only*
on the envelope. *lil alien's counterpart!
and his creative outcomes. :)
ok. i know. this is a 'siao zha bor' pic..:P but im always this crazy, can't blame me..;P

the above picture was actually posed to see this shirt given by my bro. kinda cool, it has a cigarette necklace! he and dona chosed it. thank you!:D me likes.
muackies!xoxox.

bro got this and the shirt above from korea for me....heh. :) niceee.

i think i can take over sadako's job if she needs a body double to take off one day..wahaha. lol.:P

i was busy trying to open this! yay! XD thanks mummy and daddy. muacks!

big mickey and mini mouse (pun intended:P)
the doll orange bought from thailand for me..:))

happily talking on the phone with bro. :)



Yeaps. once again thanks everyone, really. :) for all your celebrations, gifts or just well wishes. they were very sweet. :) i appreciate it. thank youuuu! muackies!


..............................................................................

went with a friend to get her tatoo done today. no i didn't get one. my mum would slaughter me alive...wahaha...:P maybe next time if she allows ill get one.. heh. =P if i can get the pics from my friend i'll post it up, way cool. way painful too. o. and bloodd! haha...not for the faint hearted.

first time i saw it being done live though. ahaha. swaa koo. :P
.............................................................................

Yeaps, thats all for today. take care folks! :) loves. peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment