Sunday, March 9, 2008

bring me there please.

today while i was looking through my flikr pics; last 7 days interesting, something caught my eye! to be exact, this ( the photo below) was the pic which caught my eye. :) *click on the photo to get to the original photographer's flikr.


ah. yes. where was i.chibi maruko chan! aka 小丸子!!XD omg omg omg! my childhood fave! (apart from the disney and warner bros) Doesn't she just look adorable? Mischevious but totally someone who can bring up the mood. Always makes me happy seeing her cartoons!:) cant find many nowadays. saded. :( haha...

anyway, thats not the best part which is getting me excited. the best part was that i realised after looking at the photographers set of photos was that there is actually such a theme park or playland or what ever its called...~ heh. happy!

sourcing around i think it is located as a part of a big amusement park in japan, S-pulse dream plaza. >>Link here<<>>Link here<<>THIS< site to have a look at them :) o and there's this site too. it looks so fun! maybe thats a bias statement because i do like 小丸子 alot...haha
i must go this place at least once in my life! 小丸子. japan wait for meee! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment