Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jo's pre birthday preparation.

lilaLienations: my sis has a heart of gold. she did a totally awesome thing yest. she saved a little Bunny when it was lost and right in front of her house. She told me anyone would have done it if they were in the same position....i doubt so. it'll be good enough if they don't bully or abuse the lil animal...as we often see frightening reports on the newspaper...
If i were a lost lil animal. i would run around the front of her house, or just press the doorbell.:P
Awesome good deed. :) for the record, the owner did get it's rabbit back.
.....................................................................................................................................................

Joreens birthday on Saturday went like a blast, totally awesome!:) I shall save that for another post when i'm more free to dl all my pics...for now lets see how it led up to be such a blast....

To make it such a blast the buggers had two rounds of pre celebration storming sessions, the first one at starbucks, the second one at yours truly's house. :D heh.

Plan plan plan for the important day!

*my beloved chouchou pillow. with regards to its name, it actually smell quite nice, cause mom threw it into the wash. -_- haa.*
and of course, we need space to plan. my small little room was battleground base for this session o..and living room too. :)
purposely pull out my lower bed so everyone could sit. I hardly pull it out...luckily i remembered to mop and sweep the floor underneath the day before...smart! hahahaha.lol:P
and of course..stacks and stacks of photos.
see? it was not a hobby i developed recently...i loved it since i was a kid using film.
lols.
all the old old memories.
but definitely awesome. :)

then my buggies started to arrive...
sze yee was no. 1!:D
we couldn't do much yet...so we ended up watching video of xiao zhu's new show and munching on waffer while waiting for the other buggers to arrive....

the rest of them came in jo's car...except for ting and ming kor that is...
lalala~ my room has an orange hue....
thanks bie and yee for photos.
this photo is awesome...but lacking bie...cux she help took the photo....
ok. after the fun of taking some group shots, let get down to work.
Here was the game plan. maria receptionist 123. photographer 1.2. emcee 1.2.....
this was discussed over dinner in the dinning table...
*say hello to ashin on my lappy screen!:D*
then back to the room to source for pictures! to make the slideshow to run before the birthday girl's grand entrance. :)
everyone had so much fun looking our old photos.
then we discussed about our old times too...look! i'm at the corner working hard. ;p lol. bhb say im working hard. lols.
this were just some of the photos choosen...i can do a whole post with these...maybe next time..;)
gosh...we sure have come a long long way from then...
everyone has 'evolutionised'....
all my buggies have become prettier and more handsome...just like a caterpillar stepping out from the cocoon transforming into a little butterfly.
*cue song~! ai yai yai my little butterfly~-_- all cruz's fault. saw it there and got stuck in my head. lol
I realised all my softies i sleep with at night are a big hit with my buggies.
XD
Lets see who hits top of the ranks...
Dog-1 Snowy-1 Sotong-1 lil snowman-0
This one doesn't count...cux snowy was there! jh you block mr snowy! hahaha.:P
Dog-2 Snowy-2
my 3 pretty ladies and dog counting 3!
Wootx! my doggy sure is popular with everyone.
Soft white and cuddly.
yes. i'm talking about my dog. Xp

Softy poll....Doggy plush softy wins hands down!
Actually this dog is also a 21st present couriered in all the way from malaysia.
xie xie o. :D
with the dim lights...
and sleepy chip munks...so cute right. i know. :P
anyone sleepy already?

noooo.
cannot.
we have to do work....
we still have to plan....
*ahems* plan leh plan...not pose for picture...wrong one.
*again* we have to plannn.
see...we're all hard at work.
lol.
this picture reminds me of those kind of picture we pose for school magazines to show students working together.....lols.
ah..do work ah. work harder.
lols
Our emcees and game planning team!;))
**our birthday girl. **
shooting right back at you.

I'm not the kind of person who enjoy playing host to just anyone...*sheesh* so antisocial. opps.
I only love it when it's my beloved friends... and I always love my buggers coming over to my place....it feels awesome everytime no matter what we do...just like a big bonding session. The smaller the place adds to the cossiness yea? :P hahaha...making myself feel better because they all have to crowd to a little space on my room or on the bed...but i like the feeling...it always makes me happy to see them enjoying spending a little time in my home....for some special reason or no special reason at all..i love it when we hang out. and it's all the more awesome when we can all relax and make jokeson the bed reminising old times looking at old photos. :)) love it.

All good times and good planning will come to a good nights end to go home to meet the ZZzzZZzZz monster....:P

So here they are all squeezed into our birthday girl to be, jojo's car. :)
*view from outside car.*
All 7 of them. *view inside the car*
Very cute right?
;)

loves.
the birthday post to come soon when i'm done being busy.
stay tune.
;)
till then
be a nice human.

No comments:

Post a Comment