Saturday, March 31, 2007

a favourite senior. JY.


Today in this post I shan't write about any other thing other than my main topic... This is a sob sob*sad* post for me...:((

Though you won't be far. BUT
  1. I will miss you presence
  2. I will miss your laughter and crazy antics
  3. I will miss your teachings
  4. I will miss our section going to the toilet together and being dumb
  5. I will miss the person next to me during pracitce. Now its going to be filled with another member.
  6. I will miss the familiarity
  7. I will miss you.
  8. Tan Jie Ying!!
  9. You must miss us too. =)
  10. Miss me too of cux! ;) haa...:P
senior beside me. not very stressful. :))


Coming from MSL I don't really have a real seniors. The type of senior which can teach me stuff and be nice to me. Becux. I was the first batch in the band. No seniors. It was good then though.

But then I always thought seniors were horrible man eating monsters...:P *great imagination* o well..I never really had one. just hear say from friends that their seniors were scary.

But when I went into RPWS I grew to really like JY. Though just a lil older. And just graduated, I think shes a real nice nice person. Theres no pressure when practising and performing with her. I might not be the best, but, she gives me lots of encouragement, gives me chances and teaches me stuff. Yeah. Thats how I see her.

She might always be late, which honestly if it were someone else...* I would probably slaughter.heh. im a scary person* but if it were her haha... I guess we *my section* would have probably been used to it. See? If your a nice person...all your other flaws can be easily covered.

* this doesn't mean that you people should be late when meeting me though. =P im impatient.oops! XP*

Yes. So that is my favourite senior for you. A little muddle headed. Usually late. Can be fierce if you get on her nerves *but i would think its ur fault, cux shes nice*, but for everything else she is my most favouritetest senior. =D

I'll feel real comfortable with her. Understanding.Friendly. Chatty. Funny. Easygoing. Well what more do I have to say...

I'll miss you JY. My favouritesttest bestest goodiestest senior. XD

Graduate le. Working le. But since our flute section miss u. MUST COME BACK OFTEN hor...*if you can* if not...we must hang out often too....:)

Miss Us Too!

Good Luck in everything you do. =)))


.Flute Section.RPWS.Rock On.
JiaYou.JY.JieYing
^-^

*salutes*
heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment