Wednesday, March 28, 2007

just another day.

short alienations: half of a thousand dollars on make up? Is it worth it at all?! trust your gut feelings always. Be on the alert.
................................................................................................................................................................................


Today as compared to my other hectic days is comparatively more relaxed. Haha...met rachel and went to some interview thingy....

Which after we went far east to shop abit. We went to eat first...rach was looking for ribena, but we couldn't find it, not even in 7-eleven. Heh. I thought 7-eleven sold everything. Apparently, not. And thus we stopped by a small store located at the basement of Far east plaza. We had bread mine was penut butter choc..*sinful* and rach was kaya, she drank ice peach tea, it was zesty and refreshing enough to take away the craving for ribena. haha...I had Kung Fu ice milk tea...Why kung fu? I dont know...Maybe cux its very 'power!' hahah...I shall ask the auntie next time. =) **to be continued*

Before I carry on to ben and ezzan i better add this in here before I forget...I met up with mabs on the way home. She sent her lil bro to tuition class and on the way went to Bishan * was it really on the way? hmmmx* anyways, yes you might have already guess, i went to give moral support again...hahaa...She chatted with eddie the night before and he said to pop by to say hi if she was around. And thus the moral support giver accompanied her to say hi to eddie... lol...Mission accomplished! heh. =))

**continued here**
Guess who we saw while eating? Yay yay~ We saw Ben Yeo and Ezann lee from medicorp! haha...wow...they look as good as they do on TV. In case you don't know who they are let me find you some pictures of them...





Yeapx. That is ben and ezann...they look as good on the streets too...But i think they were going for a shoot...I guess. Cux on the way to eat we saw photographers...i wonder whether it was for them?

Ben yeo... I like! haha...no..i wasn't some crazy school girl to whip out my hand phone and go shooting them nor did i ask for a signature....lol. Ben is one of the few new host that I like. I think he seems to be more natural when doing hosting and he's cute! muahahaha...lol...and he's married too...good for eye candy...hahaha...its said that he does shoe hunting at far east often.

Talking about shoe hunting...I saw my favorite shoe which i wanted to get...but...its too expensive....=(((
Let me show you. Im sure you'll fall in love with it too! Its a series called adi colour from Adidas.





Yeapx. This is from adidas adi color!! Very very nice right?! I want. I love! Any kind soul out there willing to get this for me..? *hint hint**obvious hint* waahhahahaa...lol..my birthday jjust passed...but i dun mind a late pressy....muahahaha....

ok. Don't mind me. I'm being all high and gibberish now. I'm spouting nonsense...hahaha...

Check out the other adicolour collection:
http://www.press.adidas.com/en/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-195/

HapPY drooling over the shoes like i did!! XD



No comments:

Post a Comment