Saturday, March 17, 2007

Alina's Wedding~*

I've been having this blog since the day after my birthday, I haven't had the urge to blog anything. But today, I sure do have something to blog on! :D

Today, we (Mabel, Alex and I) went to Alina's Wedding. At first when we went we were just thinking of the wedding reception. So I told Mabs, later we just hang around for awhile, we wait for alina to come, pass her pressie ( so pai sei ah...not bigbig expensive pressie, but its the thought that counts right? heh.) and congratulate her then we can go le.

So, we got a shock when we found out there were actually places available for us in the dinner. Haha...Well, I was shy, pai sei, for I wasn't prepared to go for the wedding dinner. But Alina was real nice and said not to be shy. Haha...

O..O!! I have to say this...Alina looked damn pretty tonight! Like super duper pretty...yeayea..Just like a little princess...! The pictures they took for the wedding photos weren't the normal ordinary boring posed shots at the sea or under the coconut tree, or the type where you look at me and I'll look back gaze kind of photos.
Alex & I thought the photos were very arty farty, cool~ and different. Daring even.

Imagine. Wearing your gown being a shopping centre or even the mrt, in blocks. Way Cool. =D

Ps. Piccys in the next post..watch out for it! :)


To Alina & Leslie~

May all the joy in the world follow you from this joyous moment on. Wishing you a happy marriage forever and ever more. May God, Buddha and all other higher beings above Bless you two. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment