Friday, March 23, 2007

Another from Wong Fu.

Heyheyheys! Hows it going? =)

Since I was on the topic of putting up Wong Fu productions I thought I might as well show you guys another two more clips from them.
Nono...They aren't paying me to put them up on my bloggie... In fact I don't even know this people. But I think in someways I can relate to them. Maybe cux we're all media students. Only that they are somewhere in America L.A and I'm here. haha..:p

I have seen their very first work "Senorita" MV of Justin Timberlake and their last project for college the MV of Ne Yo's song. Boy..they really have grown in technique and all. I shall try to post the two...then u all can see what i mean.... The first one is Senorita the second is Stay.
Look and you be the judge to what i said...:)






Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment