Monday, March 26, 2007

my day out.


Yea yea yea...today I spent my whole day out. First I took the mrt down to Toa Payoh to meet dad to pass him some stuff. Which after I took the mrt up again to Yio Chu Kang to meet madam, Rach and Liz to go register for drving test. Basic Theory. I'll be taking it in June. Well well...I finally got down to doing it. Acc, is because I finally found someone to go down with me, I'm afraid to go to this type of places alone...Scary...Why? I don't know..maybe its intimidating?


Well..ya, that part's done. Wish me luck for my June's test okie? I think I might need it. Just in case. heh. With that done I shall talk about me and Rach going to NYP to eat, thinking back one year ago or is it two? around this time, it was quite a depressing time. I went to NYP with a whole total different reason to appeal for places.....Wah...sad period of time then. So demoralizing. Shall put it behind me. I'm glad to be where I am now anyway. :) So at NYP we were talking, what if both our appeals had gone through..? How would things have changed then...? Hmmx...I think...Nahx! I like it here...in Rp...ok...only someties I dread it..but on the whole I still like it...yeapx yeapx..

After all those..I chionged down to Bishan Junction 8 to meet alex and Mabs. We watched TMNT!!! Wee~ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...My childhood cartoon okie?! haha...It was good on the whole, but abit slow in the front...Well..that is for another day's blog entry...

So going back, I arrived just in time to meet them for the movie. I went ot the toilet and they went to buy snacks just before we went in. Haha!! Guess what? IT happen. It. Lol.

Mabs bought the snacks from a cute guy in the stall named Eddie. <<<>>

Mabs wanted to walk past GV cineplax again...Reason, quite obvious right? For those who catch no ball...let me tell you...haha...she wanted to see the cute guy again...heh.

So we walk past...Mabel *hems and haws*
After much crazy discussion and with dunno what goondo courage we decided to help her ask for eddie's number. Trust me, this is the first time I have ever done this type of funny stuff. LOL. O well. Its okie. Its not for me..hehe..

Mabs was paiseh...she went into hiding...:P
So *like hero* me and alex went over to near the counter, we saw him come out to the counter then we went over * luckily there was no one there*
Alex: hi, my friend from just now would like to know you. Is it ok to give her your number?
me: * very softly* the ben and jerrys girl
eddie: *hesitates hesitates*
alex: or your email would also be fine if you don't mind?
eddie: *hesitates* ok. Writes email addy.
alex: thank you. Just be friends only.
me: smiles and leaves. * well, i was there for the moral support. heh :P*

Yeapxyeapx...that was it...haha...what an. Adventure? Maybe.
Which after we went to take neoprints! I like! wee...havent taken one in a long time. Missed the tradition last year sem 2 to take one with my covalent bonds. Shall take one soon~ =))


my fave. mabs fave
mabs said the one i liked was like some SHE pose. LOL. And the one she liked was like from the show Hana Kimi aka. Hua Yang Shao nian shao nu. =PP




the rest of the prints.

Have a great day everyone~=)