Sunday, March 18, 2007

Genre's Concert.



Genre's Concert. Was held on 17th March Saturday at Republic Poly's TRCC.


Yeapx, I went to watch Genre's guitar performance today. Of course most definitely i went to support my zoo family's Jojo! (Joanne) She was so pretty today...=) Well...shes always pretty anyway, no exception today. ;)

Ooo! We bought a lovely sunflower for jojo...So glad she liked it...I love sunflowers cux i think they can cheer up your day! They look so cheery so I thought it suited the occasion best! Yea! :))

I daresay I enjoyed Genre's Guitar performance today. Some people I saw left after the first interval, I thought it was quite a pity, if they stayed on i'm sure they would definitely enjoyed more...Yea...I think it is important to let the audience interact, know and enjoy the concert. Then the next time they would definitely come again...:) Yeapx..

All in all...Well done u peeps and to my sista~ Well done Jojo!! :D Zoo family is proud of u!

Khairul, Me, Jojo and Dada @ Trcc
Ps. All piccys were taken by my phone, and thus this quality...:P

No comments:

Post a Comment