Wednesday, March 28, 2007

fyp meeting day.

short words: to the girl I never knew, may you rest in peace. Hope the other side was how you imagined it to be.
.........................................................................................................................................................................


heyheys! I'm back here again. Today was a busy busy day. My team and I met up at orchard to discuss our fyp stuff. Yay! I'm glad we did make some progression today, so thats Good!

Upon coming out from the Orchard MRT station..guess what we saw? We saw ee shaun's work on the postbox. If you all missed the news, don't worry, its totally legal for them to put their artwork on the post boxes. So don't try to sue them for vandalizing this post boxes. I think its really cool! Good idea!

Heres the link to singpost if you want to see the newsflash. Its under 'What's New' :
http://www.singpost.com.sg/
Heres the actual link to this artworks on postbox makeover project :
http://www.stamp.sg/

Come let me show you our faci's ee shaun's work:

rach. posty
me.posty
Its cool right? XD ee shaun's work has a special touch to it. As in the sense that one look and you will immediately know its his work. Yeapx.

And...and...I'm so glad!! I bought the storybook which I have been wanting to get for sometime....Yay! You might think it is a children's book and whats a big buffalo like me reading this kind of books? O well..what can I say? I like to read and it doesn't matter the category it falls under, as long as I think it is a good book. I bet many of you out there don't know that I like to read. Haha...Now you know! I have a whole stack of books at home that I don't know how to store them, I put them in boxes and lay them in my dressing wardrobe. haha...no choice! there is really no space for much books. I use to finish up books very fast..nowadays due to my hectic schedules...I take a much much longer time to finish a book. But. Thats okie!as long as I get to finish the book. haha...



Read. Though this sound cliche, its really good. It brings you to many different places. :))




i'm sorry. but i think. I never want to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment