Sunday, April 1, 2007

mony.stery.

short alienations: I'm sorry people. I was born blur and muddle headed. I'm trying to work harder to be smarter. I'm working on it. I'm sorry if my muddle headedness has ever offended you or gave you any trouble. I'll work harder.
.....................................................................................................................................................


Went to AMK hub to meet huiling in the evening. Walked around abit...after a few rounds, we were bored as we had finished the entire shopping mall. Lol... BUT. We did get something which I found very cute! mony and stery. The two monstas which i pestered her to buy together...heex...=))

let me show you...





mony & stery.
Huiling and Sarah.


The monsta so cute right?

heh.
Go get your own. :P

Have Fun. Its great to not grow up. I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment