Sunday, April 1, 2007

lil alien will be missing for a week or so...

Heyheys...here is just a short alienation:

lala will be away for a week or so. I might not be able to pick up your calls or answer your msgs for the time being....but...you can still leave me a offline msg on msn or my taggy. I'll get back to you when I'm back. Will miss ya all. =))

Take care, smile always and be a nice human. :))
...............................................................................................................................................

One short last post before i lift off...

Was eating at pasta mania tonight. While eating bro's old secondary sch friends came to say hi to mum and dad and chatted with them. That made them very happy. I think if i were my bro i would be so proud of his friends lah....

I wonder if you guys will say hi to my mumsy and dadsy if i were not there and you all saw them. Would you call them and have a small chat or at least say hi....?

I even wonder if i would. But i think. If i recognised ur mums and dads I would call them i guess. =))

Make me proud people....:)

heh.

Yesh. And now I shall go off already. With this last post till I come back.
See you all soon.
Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment