Saturday, April 14, 2007

Im backkkkkk!! =)

Hihi Everyone!!

Im back!! :) okokok....I know. I have been back for a few days already. :P hee...Just didn't pop up here for a posty. Well, Now here I am. And I wanna say... I miss u all!! =D Hope everyone is well and smiley! :))

This holiday I didn't have much time to myself. Most of it was spent being busy here and there. So two months of holiday...? To me. I guess I only had about 2 weeks of it. The rest was spent busying around. :S o well.

O yes. I haven't say where I've been to. I left in such a hurry that i didn't really tell anyone about it. When I told one of my unglams she was thinking i was trying to pull a april fools joke on her...haha...:P

Yesterday was good. I went shopping with mum after going to see some horrible sensei in AMK. It has really been a long long long time since I last really went shopping. Did I mention a long time..? :P

Yeapx. So we did get to do a little shopping, couldn't do much shopping. Mum's leg didn't allow it. Haha...But I did manage to get one panda tee and a girly blouse! hahaa...Why I mention girly is because I saw this blouse which I thought was really cool but mum said no. She said I'm tomboyish enough, still want to wear so tomboyish clothes. No Need. Wahaha...Am I that tomboyish? Heh. OKok. Dun answer me. I know the answer myself. =Ppp

O yes. And I finally caught Mr Bean's Holiday with mum. Weee! I think it wasn't bad. I was on a 50-50 of whether it would be a good movie or a bad one. Surprise surprise. It didn't disappoint me. The first bean movie might have been funnier. BUT. I think this one is not too bad for a sequel. Most sequels suck. Honestly. It has a good overall flow to it, and the laughing matters to me are just very bean. It doesn't look as if the cast is trying too hard to get a laugh out from the audience.

Overall. I think it is a movie worth watching. Who knows whens the next time we can see Bean on the big screen? Maybe this is the last of his works.

So go enjoy a good laugh if you haven't gone for it yet.



Next Movie to watch. Love and Honour. Check out and read more about it from here & here
Catch me if you want to see this movie too... =) I sure hope i can find the time to go see it...There is one of my faved j-stars... Takuya Kimura!! weeeee! okok. So he doesn't look the like the modern day hottie in the show, but its ok. I still think its going to be a good show. I saw its trailer that day. So I sure hope i get to catch it! :D


Yay yay! XD
木村拓哉
Takuya Kimura.


Yeapx. Thats all for now. I shall upload the China piccys and blog about them when I can...=))
Take care! :) Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment