Thursday, April 26, 2007

black box.

lil alienations: lil lessons:
Too many cooks spoils the broth. Its true.
...............................................................................................................................................................

Yahhhooooo!! :) Today's lesson was FUUUNNN!! Weee! wah woooh! heh. I'm crazy, don't mind me. hehe.

Today we had studio production. And boy o boy was it fun! I enjoyed myself. Yay! I doubled up as the talent and the 'sai kang' warrior. Wahah! Everyone was real cool today, we did double roles and tried to help out in anyway we could, so i really liked everything today. Everyone made it a success...maybe the outcome wasn't perfect, but i thought the process was good. ;)

Let me show you a few pics of the black box where we had our studio recordings today..Its like waayy cool . To me at least. Either that or I'm a 'swaa koo' ( mountain tortoise) here goes...photos courtesy of alex.


this was on the same floor but another side of it. I think its called the auditorium.

bird's eye view of the studio
above the studio. This is where the studio director, audio and visual mixer will be! yahoo! way cooll!! :)



Yes. Those are the few pictures of the day. I think everything is just way cool! yay. haha. But I still love my SLR's. heh :P

I was happy and hyper whole day, by the time band came i was super tired. Or as how my bro would put it, tired like bird shit. Lol. Cux its like splat. hahaha..:P

Anyway. What made me happy was that JY came today!!! Yay!! :D So happy. Missed her so much. Haven't seen her in some time. Too bad huiling didnt come today...
O yes. And mr yusri gave us a treat today because he won 4D! hee... Thank you Mr Yusri! :)

And thank you JY for treating us sushi!! I think the sushi taste esp. great because there was 3 of us sharing it together. Just like the quote. Happiness shared is doubled. Its true!! =)

Jy. We'll all be looking forward to seeing you again!! :)
Take care. Keep fighting Ya? Jia you.

that's all for today. good night everybody. Hope ur day tomorrow will be better! Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment