Monday, April 16, 2007

the first day of school.

Konbanwa minasan!

Today. is the first day of school. Was it good? Was it bad? Lets just say the good and the bad even out each other.

But, before I go there. Let me talk about yesterday a little..



Yes. The movie The Last Samurai.
If you all switched on your tellys at 6.30pm yesterday you would have been able to catch it.
I didn't catch the movie when it showed on the big screens a few years back. I was thinking a white man Tom Cruise(though handsome lah. BUT.) in a samurai show? What in the world? I guessed it probably suck.

Thus, it was quite surprising that the trailer showed on television this few weeks was able to capture my attention. Seeing its trailer made me gain interest, seeing the making of the show made me all the more convince that I should catch this show. So with high expectations I anticipated the arrival of the show on my screens of my telly.

6.30came. Just nice after dinner. Mum dad and I gathered in front of the telly. I must say. Last night had many good shows! argh. Why do they always show it on the same day? there was also jackie chan's police story on channel U.

I watched the show not missing a beat. I was waiting for a point for me to inject, what a sucky show. But it didn't leave me a chance to do so. The pacing of the show was well done. They do not dwell on one subject for too long a time, this enable the viewers to be able to concentrate and not lose focus from the plot.

The many different actors and actress also did a good job. *thumbs Up!* They injected more flavour into the character. Just a thought, many of the things which happen in the Japan kingdom resemble those of the China kingdom in the past when there was still king and queens. For those who read or watch on this kind of info you will understand what I mean. Similarities are of aplenty showing how different and yet alike we actually are.


So overall. It is a show to catch. Don't judge a book by its cover. Don't judge a film by its actors. :) To know more about the film check out here.
.......

Travelling back to real time. Today was a jittery day. First day mah. When I went to class I saw only 4 people in class and doubted whether i remember the correct class. I called alex who assured me i was right. Went down to wait for alex but decided to go up first again.

I saw Luke on the way up. Yeap. That made me happy. A sense of familiarity at the very least.
Went into class and sat with madam and guang...Saw the class peeps...some of them look cool. Im afraid of cool peeps. Not that their going to eat me. Rather somehow Im afraid they wont like me or i cant be their friend...you know those unsecurities...yada yada...but i sure hope i get to kn the peeps in my class soon and get along well with them. =) Think positive. yes. :))

Anyway. The day went by, with me, madam,guang, alex and elf in the same team. Yay! =) familiar people.

The day went by fine i think. Until the ending when I realized from eddy that all the ideas that i had painstakingly thought out were actually products done already I felt very disappointed, honestly. I was thinking WTH. Maybe I'm just that unoriginal. Or maybe as guang put it great minds think alike. Ya. Right. As if. It was a nice encouragement though. lol. hahaa...But nah. I think its not true.

First day of sch got a little disappointed. O well. O well...haix. Maybe tomorrow will be better...:) I sure hope it will. =)

o yes. I forgot to say. Peepss u can leave me nice encouraging msg to make my day better in my tag or comments...My comments is not closed for sometimes i wanna hear ur thoughts or your day too! :) ur welcome to pour ur sorrow in the comments too..I think theres no word limit as compared to the tag. Haha...Leave me a taggy or a comment...=P Heex...Thank you in advance.

What a long post today.
Till next time. Take care. Loves. O yasumi nasai :)


Mayday.

3 comments:

  1. There's a word i wanna tell my bestest cousin ....GAMBANTEH!!! No worries ... tomoro will be a brighter day for ya ! Muacks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey foong! =) thank you so much!! Love ya! Muacks! :) may u have a good day too! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. giahahahaha... hi foong! v long nvr talk to u le! lol...

    oh yea, hey sis! eh yea~ GAMBATTE nei! bwahaha.. since u asked for a comment! tadahhhhhhh~~~~~
    dun worry! yu gona be a big film director one day!

    ReplyDelete