Thursday, June 23, 2011

rejected, but still thank you.

Remember this post?
http://lilalien-lala.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-is-your-biggest-acheivement-in.html

The bosses or people in charge finally replied me, with a rejection no less. :( i was expecting it anyway, but still you know you still hold on to that glimmer of hope when your opening the mail....
alas. its not meant to be.

but still i'm grateful they bothered to reply me, even if it means im not what they want....i gotta try harder than!

its kinda depressing. it kinda gets my already very low morale down.

and i got myself into more trouble by agreeing to go do something i would totally suck at. o my. what am i doing. * this is the not so happy me talking. i'll get over it when i wake up.

tomorrow's another day.
gambatte.

1 comment: