Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday everyone.

today's my birthday. Wish me a happy birthday. And let me wish you a happy birthday too...:)

Happy Birthday to you/me/he/she
Happy Birthday to you/me/he/she
Happy Birthday to youuuuu...

Happy Birthday to you.

Muacks!X)


ahh...don't get me wrong. Im not getting depressed and turned bongus crazy or something....let me explain my rationale....haha...

Well,Today is the seventh day of the new year; Chinese Lunar New Year that is. And traditionally, this day is known as 'renri' 人日 . The common man's birthday, the day when everyone grows one year older according to the old chinese traditions, hence being everyone's birthday.

It is the day when toss yusheng and as they toss it wish for prosperity,happiness or other wishes they would like. It is believed that the higher you toss, the more luck one will get, so if you get to eat this dish. Remember to act like a crazy kid, tossing it high mixing everything while saying your wishes out. Just remember not to toss until there is nothing left to eat....-_-'' haha...


Happy Birthday Everyone.:)
Hope your year ahead will be one filled will all the happiness in the world.
:)
Be kind and nice to everyone. Be a nice human!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment