Wednesday, February 15, 2012

4 million subscribers and i was part of it!

hahaha. 
i was looking through my pics and i found this super random screen i took some time back at 1.44am. 
how free i was then to enjoy videos at that hour. 
haven't been doing much of those for a long time. 
been so busy and draining i get so tired or tied down by work. 
today after handling some work stuff i decide to blog a lil so its 3.07am and i am writing this to schedule! woohoo!
so. psst. i'm not writing this on a weekday at an unearthly hour.
 #painsofgrowingup. :p

randomness at its best. 
:)
but when i was watching ryan higa's 4million subscribers video and he was thanking the people who subscribed it seemed as if he was thanking me when i saw that. so yea! a must screenshot lah!:D

no. of course not it was not address to me. 
but since he was addressing all his fans, i take it its to me too because you see. 
THERES MY NAME ON IT!
#win!

Thank you ryan!
will continue suporting your vids!

ryan just hit 5million hits!:)
...


homg. sorry that was my fangirling side. :P
all started with my beloved wongfu. 
i'll be seeing them this month!
yay!
its been my dream to see them. Gotta thank ann nee for inviting me and selling me that extra tix she had on hand so i can meet them! :DDD
what you mean you didn't know?!
you haven't got the tix yet?
No wayyy!
Get them HERE**
your welcome. 
:D 
heh. 
WESSSSS!
Teddd!
Philll!
WONGFU FOR LYFE!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment