Monday, July 27, 2009

my covalents. :)

lilalienations: i heard on radio today that the lowest temperature hit 22 degrees celsius....woohoo!wouldn't it be cool to always be this cool....;) heh. then i can very happily wear my long sleeve and pants bobdog pj's to sleep comfortably love the coolness.
.............................................................................................................................................

fang, huan, lilalien, jinjin.
Had a day out with my covalents on sunday...yesh. my buddies who grew up with me since primary school. no special reason...we just felt like going out...:)

it is nice to just go out for dinner and chat and shop and just be girls. :D
i love them. heh. growing up together is just kinda special...so i treasure the friends i treasure alot...and i make sure i always let them know it....i'm sure all those people close to my heart know who you are...;) if you don't let me know...haha...yesh its you people i often mention of and be able to feel glitter-ed away....
i'm a anti social kid, but i guess i do open my heart's locker to people whom i wanna keep for life. So, be wary....once i put you in, your my forever friend....no running away..wahahaha....lol...

Here we are doing the 1,2,3,4 poses in the toilet. This time i got the signs right!
what's it with girls, photo and toilets? Beats me.*shrugs* naturally?

The act killer pic.
sorry. i was kinda lost at the moment the photo snapped...usually i'm quite into this pose...lol.
sharing the photos...i like this pic actually. :)

zi lian. :P but the mirrors give a very nice feel to the pic.
finally proceeded outside.
the paparazzi managed to snap a shot of three models talking on the phone...lets go closer to hear the gossip...
over and out.

why is everyone shuffling their bags?
to get this shot. the rich taitais are on the phone shot. :P

can you guess what me and huan were doing?
and. no. i was not trying to be a transformer.
no comments. no pictures please.
this is cute. why is the plant such a good prop? i dunno?
but green is good for the eyes!
Huan's idea of run so fast we banged into the wall....

well, this shot if you asked me, looks like a fashion shot.
Fang*left*and Jin*centre* have some fashion poses and Huan*right* is doing some exercise....:P

a shoutout! i love this shot. :)

loves.
take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment