Tuesday, June 9, 2009

90 year old hammie. :)



If this calculator for hamster age using human years is accurate enough my papa hamster would be in his 90's already.....wow. His son rascal and momo (which recently went to heaven, mum*off topic* my mom was saying hamster die, cry so hard already, like that how to own a dog? ehhh...different ok. my beloved animal move on 3 years or 13 years with me i will also cry like no tomorrow one. i'm a crybaby, i admit. lol.*end.back to topic*) are just 3 months younger...so all my hamhams are so old!:)Wow! Hammie boy, your a old old grandpa in hamster years.
But your still so so so cute.
^-^
Hamie and Rascal are noticebly growing older, more sleeping time *they sleep loads even when they were not old anyway. :P* Slower reflexes. And growing big lumps. :(
But i hope they'll stay with me. :)
jia you.
And i realised today that you can really notice when a hamster is happy or sad, i moved rascal to a new cage when momo died, a smaller one. I notice he became a lot more solemn, either he missed momo or he was wondering "why in the world did i move from a bungalow into a HDB flat?! ^&*%" haha....

Today i shifted him back...o wow. i could almost see him smiling and jumping for joy. *hmm. how was that?* back to the bungalow for rascal.
Remember to love your little family members~
wootx.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment