Monday, June 15, 2009

a night with rpws.

lilalienations: I listen to yes 933 as often as i can..usually night programs...and while i was writing this post of my all time favourite dj's from the station ever since i started listening to the station Dennis Chew 周崇庆 called all the way from Shanghai China (because he brought a tour there,yes. he's a dj not a tourist guide.lol) to wish his partner on radio Ivy a Happy Birthday. It was soooo sweet. I'm sure many thought so too. The friendship...mm...you can hear, such a plesant surprise for ivy. Very nice. That's why 崇庆 is one of my faves! Funny and real. :)
......................................................................................................................................


Went back to the rp trcc to support my juniors in rpws...This time we sat in the balcony seats...the ones above the stage....We had a good view, and the sound was good. Only. one thing which kinda pissed me off a little was that there were this bunch of Kids. -_- who didn't know when and how to shut when the concert was on. I mean fine, your a little excited enjoying yourself, i won't mind...but. don't be a irritant for THE WHOLE SHOW. argh. They did pipe down a little after a few stares and 'tsk' from fishy. lol. If your going to a concert respect the people performing and people listening. No one say you need to be a dead lifeless audience but don't be a nuisance.......ok. enough of that though....haha....let sees how the day was in photos....

The girls were a lil late...I waited for them to very kindly come and pick me up *thank you thank you*cause the sky decided to bestow a shower upon us just as it was time to go out.....-_-'' but. i decided it was a good thing that night....because i had a good nights sleep! it wasn't as warm as the other days....
So in the meantime as i was waiting....i charged my batt for the cam...and camwhored while waiting. i was bored. i seldom do this. honest:P* to be brought to the concert to take some pics...
See my folded up jeans? I initially wanted to brave the rain...but it was so heavy.....lucky the gals came to the rescue...but by the time rain finish le...haha..

Rpws. Don't they look grand? :)

Arrived a little late...missed the first two songs....Orange went in first with Mr Dee, and helped us booked seats...:)
This was the concert brochure. Viva la Symphonie 3...wow. in my year we did Viva la symphonie 1....Was a very grand event with loads of audience....I guess because it was the first of the series, everything was done in fashion...even the booklets then looked high end and polish. Not the common photocopy version more commonly used. Not that i'm trying to mean anything, just a observation....
I must say, the lightings design team did do a good job. They put thought into what they have done. Kudos to a good job. I particularly like this reflected shadow, by accident it happended or if it was planned i have no idea...but it was indeed a good touch.
I put this in to give a feel of what it was like. Look to the right of the pic. =)

Mr Kong Songlin doing a solo in the song Sapphire. He's in the spotlight!
He's a good soloist. Squeaked a lil...but that's ok, i guess he was probably a little tired? I liked the last song very much. Powerful. very impactful...but...i can't remember it's name though...opps.:P
Took photos with the alumni...:)
l to r: Cassandra, Weishi, Hannah, Jy, me and my round face and messy hair, Fishy
Orange came back from Korea..and brought back a teddy....
for me! jy and ling. xie xie!:)
It's from the Teddybear musuem in korea....wow!
I haven't gotten to ask her if she did visit the place....
It has a name too...Curly Brown~ reminds me of Charlie Brown from Peanuts...
Had dinner? Supper, at mac....our usual spot after concerts....Ling gave me this cup as she already has this version....thankyous!
It had a whole series of rainbow colours...but i gotten the black one-_-...lol.but its nice~
Yeap~ thats the end of it....:)

Take care peeps.
Be a nice human
^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment