Thursday, July 22, 2010

flickr-ing

lilalienations: i'm random and i don't care what you think about it.
..........................................................................................................................


flickr-ing makes me happy.

though i've not been on it for some time. but everytime i'm here. i'm happy.

maybe i should buy myself a real account my next birthday. or any takers? :P

I like to leave encouraging msges or comments for those i really like and 'fave' them if i really enjoy them, usually the more unknown your photo is the more i would pop by to give an encouragement even if no one takes notice of it. i'll just admire those with 1001 comments already because maybe they don't need the encouragement as much as someone else with non...
this made me happy too. just by looking at it.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment