Wednesday, June 16, 2010

evil.

lilalienations: i just did something a bad friend would have done. i'm such a horrible person. tsk o me. :( i really want to talk about it, but then i hate to be judge. i'm a bad bad person. currently. :(( i'm sorry.
..........................................................................................................................................


If there's anythingi evil at the moment. i must say it is exams.
Exams are evil i tell you.
they are evviillll.
They make us all (ok. at the very least i'm sure. i'm one of them) look like a total wreck.

Haha...i realised we all looked paler and i'm the unlucky lot who will have stress pimples. boo:((( but it shows i'm working so very hard at the least i guess...proof of hard work? lol...

i believe i look so horrible currently that i don't really like to look at the mirror, not that i'm much of a vain pot who stares narcississtically (too many s i know;p) at myself. if you decide to pretend not to know me if you see me on the street currently i forgive you. i wouldn't want to know me too. hahaha. o well. hope it gets better after i hand in my paper on sat...but in less than a months time the cycle repeats itself...-_- oooo well.


on the brighter side.
Rek popped by my house for a very random reason. ok. it was a legitimate reason, but i want to believe its a random reason, it's been so long since we just pop by at each others house for no apparent reasons.

We use to do it as kids in our msl days since our house were nearby. But i guess as we grew up and left msl we got busy with being adults (adults.really??:p) and all the formalities somehow corrupted our heads that we forgot to be just random. Though every year the buggers still visit my house during the new year and sometimes other reasons we have not visited each other for random no reasons, so it feels nice. :) She came over to borrow my scanner by the way. *ray, never feel bad for visiting me randomly k! my other buggers too! i'm totally fine and happy with it!:D*
here's us. as kids. truly.
:p
heh.
*rek! i lost this whole set of old pics when my comp died. i'll get them from you next time yea?:) *
ok. i ran out of time. wanted to write more. but my stacks of notes are staring at me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment