Saturday, May 5, 2007

Sleep walking...

Heyhey Peeps! How was your day today? Hope it was awesome! ;)

Today was a not very nice day for me. I did have alot of fun in studio production today though maybe we did screw up a lil, but i think it was ok overall, and we did learn stuff and enjoyed ourself.
Here are some more pics of the theatre...


that is elf handling the cams. I was f.m of the day. and also the other role too..haha
Yeapx, it was fun.

Yesterday though i had fun in production, i was tired and stressed....hmphx....hope everything will get better though. I don't like to be stuck in situations like this....hope it all resolves soon....=)))

Haha...guess what. I think i sleep walk again last night.I think i haven't sleep walked in a long time. But I suspect, this week and last week I did sleep walk. Esp. when this morning I found my comp on after I made sure it had hibernated, and my room door was locked meaning that no one could have come in except for me....

Ahh..why sleep walk again..? I haven't been like this in a long time..? Am i tired or stressed out...? Could it be...? Nah, i guess not. Hope not though. Haha...Im the last to slp at home...if i sleep walk no one will notice too...hahah...:P

Interesting and true facts i found on wikipedia on sleepwalking. You can read more from here.
  • 18% of the world's population is prone to sleepwalking. (im part of this 18%! haha)
  • Sleepwalkers engage in their activities with their eyes open so they can navigate their surroundings, not with their eyes closed and their arms outstretched as parodied in cartoonsHollywood productions.
  • The victims' eyes may have a glazed or empty appearance and if questioned, the subject will be slow to answer and will be unable to respond in an intelligible manner.
Yea...haha...this are some of the interesting facts i saw....
Yeapx. I guess that will be all for today....Take care peeps! Its off to do work again now...Have a great weekend! Loves. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment