Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Movies. Movies and more Movies! =)

Extra extra! Read all about it....!

Haha...Yeapx. Hi peeps. Been feeling kinda blue, stressed out and worried due to quite a few things lately...But, don't worry, I won't bore the blue out of you today...Today's post is to get you excited for all the new upcoming movies which got me so excited!! =) And to make your live easier...I am putting up links to enable you guys to go to their official webbies just with a click! haha...=) enjoy.

Movie Numero Uno im going to intro is:

The Simpsons..

Yeapx. Our very favourite crazy weird crazy family is back! And now they are not only invading our tele's they are going to be on our big screen in the theaters!! Woohoo!
According to life! newspaper the releasing date is *drum rolls*: July 26 '07 Watch out for it!
Check out: The official Simpsons movie site
Simpson movie trailers

Movie Number 2:
Shrek the third


The big green ugly ogre, which I adore. :)
I enjoyed Shrek 1&2 pretty much. So i'm holding high hopes for this threequels. XD
I sure hope this one can live up to my expectations! Go Shrek!
According to life! newspaper the releasing date is *drum rolls*: May 31 '07 Watch out for it!

Check out: The Official Shrek the third website


Movie Number 3:
Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix


Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson & Rupert Grint. Now it is going to be darker but will it be better? Thats for us to decipher, I'm so ready for it!
According to life! newspaper the releasing date is *drum rolls*: July12 '07 Watch out for it!
Check out: The official Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix site


Movie 4:
Pirates of the Caribbean:At World's End

Black Pearl. Dead man's Chest and now At World's End.
How would it fair? Would it fall flat on its face like many other shows threequal or would it rise to show its worth?
Johnny Depp. Orlando Bloom. Keira Knightly.Geoffrey Rush. Chow Yun Fatt.
Singapore has also turned into the land of the pirates by Chow Yun fat the chinese pirate in the movie.
According to life! newspaper the releasing date is *drum rolls*: May24 '07 Watch out for it!
Check Out: The official Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End site.


Last movie intro of the day:
Transformers the Movie


Transformers More than meets the eye. Haha. I remember that from the childhood transformers show i used to catch. Does anyone remember it? The show was way cool. My time, type of show. hahaha...It was the kind of must watch together with tmnt. smurfs. my little pony. X-men and more...
So, i sure hope, this movie won't screw up and be a let down. TMNT, for me was quite a let down. I had such high expectations for the show. Thus I hope for all the movies I put here they will be good..for im so hoping to catch them if i can! =) weee!
According to life! newspaper the releasing date is *drum rolls*: June28 '07 Watch out for it!
Check out: The Official Transformers Movie Site


Woohooo! Yeapx! That is all for the movie update special...if your going to catch any of this movies don't forget to call me along! I so hope i will have a little time to spare to catch this few movies! wee weeee weeeeeeee!! I dont mind if someone is willing to treat me to a movie too! hahahah! lol. Joking joking.
That's all folks! Hope you enjoyed! Go have fun checking out the sites on the movies!! :D
Take care. Loves.
* All movie dates are only date specific for Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment