Tuesday, May 1, 2007

pre labour day.

Tomorrow's labour day. That makes today pre-labour day.
Anyway pre labour day was good and not so good.
Not so good. Maybe there was like 2and a half? Why half? Cux the last one is not really bad or anything, it was just a awkward situation.
  1. today's lesson was like way boring. And almost all of my classmates didn't really know what to do. We played hantam bola. lol. as in we just tried our best, i guess. I think we were okie! yea. =)
  2. I felt a little bright today. Ding! Smack right there. lol hahaha....:p
  3. Tank's ticket finish liao. Didn't manage to get it. :( no Tank to see......sobs.
  4. Liz came over to my class today to look for Guang and Madam for lunch with the rest of the gang. Then i saw her and said hi. Then she said something which kinda made me abit sad, I know she really didn't mean it and since I know her, there is really no excuse as to why i felt hurt about the statement. She was just making a joke, i think. Ya. she means no harm, she's a real nice girl. :))) but somehow i felt bad, from the words I felt like a betrayer caught in the same m'sia, s'pore situation. But since I go home with them on the whole, i usually go break for my unglams, since I don't know when. but, i feel bad. O well, I want to make everyone happy and spend my time with both sides equally...but there are also times where I just make myself happy. But. Haha...its no one's fault really. or maybe its mine.
but, seriously, i'm not trying to badmouth ah. Nor am i trying to be rude. I still love liz, e26r, unglams and all my pals! :D If anyone felt offended, i offer my apologies first. gomen gomen. Just saying out my feelings to let it out somewhere. haha...Its really just so little stuff..




but then. there were good stuff too.
  1. met up with my Hula girls teamates. We went through the script and it was ok! Yea! Hardwork paid off! =) but i and we must still work harder, still have more script to write, and more stuff to do. Jia you jia you! gambatte!! Go Hula girls! heh. :p
  2. Met with Jinjin and Huan and...haha! they gave me a belated birthday pressie...lol..the way they gave it to me ahh....was so funny and interesting lor... " sarah, can you help me hold this? *hands me a big plastic bag* " "ok."
After a few minutes. "acc. sarah. you can bring home that plastic bag. Its for you. Happy birthday!"

hahahah! they are so cute right? lol. What a way of passing a pressie to someone. LOL. here was what was inside the big plastic bag which they pass me in such an unconventional way. :P



this is what the card wrote on the right:
Don't be so blur le arhx!
Dun wanna be called sotong jiu act smart!

hahaha!! they are so cute! :p okie. i shall act smart. ACT only. heheheh...

Thank you girls! the sweets are so sweet! they look so nice i dun feel like eating them! hee

Yeapx...and I think that was just about my day...=)
How was YOUR day? =)
tag me about it. lol.
And lastly sorry, in case anyone was hurt or offended by today's post. I send my sincere apologies. :)
Take care peeps. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment