Sunday, May 20, 2007

the new cinderella story. lol.

lil alienations: lil learnings:
I learnt this from mum today.
English: I am not hungry.
Malay: Saya Tak lapar.
.....
English: I am full.
Malay: Saya Kenyan.

Thats all for today...=)
..............................................................................................................


Today i'm putting up a very cheesy video that my group did for one of our modules in year two first semester. Its cheesy alright...but a lot of effort was gone into it...and i love it. nostalgia. heh.

We were suppose to take a existing story and adapt it into our own version. Our team adapted Cinderella and made it into our own.

I was Houston who was supposed to be the mordern guy version of Cinderella. Lisa was playing Janice. The supposing "Prince charming" to be. And Madam and Guang played the police man and also the gangsters in this trailer. :P lol.

All of us had our turn at being the cameraman and all other post...haha...its kinda of cheesy when i watch it now. but o well. We had fun through all the sweat. haha...=) now. go laugh ur hearts out...leave me ur comments too...i'm sure those of you who did this module would have had fun too! :) i had fun with my team. Thnx to madam. guang and lisa. =D

its on youtube, there are comments. people actually watched! haha..:P


No comments:

Post a Comment