Thursday, May 3, 2007

advertisements. banned. unbanned.

Hihi peeps! Too tired and busy to drop and post..and still wanted to share some cool stuff with you all...here are some interesting ads....=) Enjoy! Yea.

Not Banned. :)


I like this old old commercial, cause i think its real old. And I like the old Mickey and just how the adverd is so back to the old days. And its cool cause they used Mickey and Pluto, cartoon characters to advertise for a real car. :)

Banned. =X


After watching the ad. I guess you would know why it is banned right? But, its kinda cool in a sense if im not taking any sides....yea. :)


Hahahahaha!!! This one was like so. AHHHS! haha...quite funny. I could see why it was banned. But still it did gave me a small laugh, but i think ya, it should be banned, there were so many better mastercard Priceless ads. :)


Personally, if you ask me, I think this ad is still quite alright. I guess maybe religiously or racialy it is quite sensitive as it touches on devils and stuff. But to me, its just a rather cool ad. heh. :)

Yeapx! Enjoy the videos. I choose them specially for this post...OK, and i did destress a lil while watching it. Haha..So hope it will have the same effect on you too!
Have a great day! Loves.
Take care! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment