Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Can't wait to catch HP & the Deathly Hallows Part 2!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is finally here! Yayness!:D just in time for me to catch it...phew!:)

And I totally thought it was awesome amazing! I was afraid it might dissapoint me, cause you know how i tend to get dissapointed when i anticipate the coming of a movie and all....it didn't! yay!
The buildup is good..and the cinematography! if you ask me. wowww. i really like it. :)
though mom differs totally. she said. Boringggg. too much waiting around, where's the action yo? ok. she didn't put it that way, but that's her gist.

I don't know. i totally was entertained from the front to the back even though yea, there wasn't much 'action'....

Part 2! I can't wait for it!:)))
but then again, with the coming of part 2 means the film i watch every episode with delight is going to end...that's like 10 years of my life following magicians. witch and wizards. it'll be a joyous and sad occasion? haa...:P
Look how the main cast has blossomed, we literally watched them grow up on the big screens..:)
Emma-Hermione especially blossoms into this very pretty young lady.
long or short pixie hair, she looks amazing. :)
Wonder where we will catch them next? :)
the friendship that blossoms between the magician onscreen is just heartwarming..i'm sure offscreen it is too:)

o! there's more scenes of the twins in this one! i like them! they're funny!:)

If you haven't watched it..gogo. :) unless your not a big fan and like my mom you need to see more action going on...haha..:P
but anyway....heres the full trailer of part 1 n 2

Enjoy!:)
hope you'll like the movie too!

No comments:

Post a Comment