Friday, February 27, 2009

wishy.

star light star bright. first star i wish upon tonight. wish i may wish i might. have the wish i wish tonight. :)

was that even a tinge familiar to anyone? no? eh. what happen to good ole childhood days? Go back and re-watch the cartoon Pinocchio again. :P i grew up watching disney cartoons. sue me...=P hahaa....

okok. many have been urging me for this and now i finally realise alamak. i can't think of anything.i say go with anything. but everyone has been telling me. Please Make their Life easier.make it the more the merrier. gosh.
i was wondering how.jinjin told me, just put down stuff you intended on getting. So means i don't get it first then i put it down then it'll be my wish list? oo....(my wishlist stuff are in blue for easy reading. heh. :P)

So without sounding like a spoilt brat? And making your life easier? Woah. i never knew it was this nice. lol. hope im making your lifes easier now? hee.

can i start with some impractical stuff first?

Fireworks!!! !!
back in Kuching, the neighbours son was having birthday and his dad lit up the whole sky with hundred over dollars worth of fireworks. i also wan. :P hahaha....right. right. in singapore. that will happen. as if. :P

Apple Mac
Its my wishlist mah. i can wish for things i can't get cause its just wishing....buahahahhahaha...who knows? Santa is watching you know. lols.

An air ticket out of singapore around the world
as i was saying. i'm wishing for the fun of it. ignore me. im fantasizing already. santa you there?

Range of lenses and a professional to teach me photo skills at otot~
I really know how to build castles in the air. ignore ignore.


okok. i know. i'll stop. enough of impracticallity. practical stuff are good enough. :) haa. lets restart. practically.

Sarah like suprises. so surprise me. choose something make something i'll never imagine.pleasantly though?)haha...(fancy asking people to surprise me-_-'') A card with alot alot alot of handwritten stuff. =D handwritten. handmade stuff.yesh. you know me. i like that.give me the love.lol :P

loves stuff frm
toki doki!
stayreal! (Ok. i'm bias. i know of this brand bcux of ashin. :P but stayreal does gd stuff.ok.)
gama go-limited edition. (seriously on your free time check them out. their bags and hoodies to die for. hoodies hoodies!weee!)
wongfu productions! ( not to be mixup with wangfu the chinese band. click on links for all of the above)
handmade stuff like this and this.
esprit
adidas
alot of them are online stores. i don't mind waiting. you know.lol wahahaa.

A pro flikr account for lil alien. :D

Books?

pageone sell the most awesome books. its my favourite after kino. :D
-Diary of a wimpy kid. -The last straw. by Jeff Kinney (if you read my blog you would realise i ever mention this author before too!)
-Twilight saga
-Friends with you. picture here I like arty design books like this. :) i'm sure you'll like them too. :))
-I don't mind if you forget me. by Yoshitomo Nara picture here
-A to Z by Yoshitomo Nara ( his works are simple and with depth. many people can't see why i like pictorial books. but look deeper and you'll realise actually pictorial which you think are cartoons for little kids are very meaningful:))
-photography books. i love them all. that's why i love pageone. they let me stand there admiring all of it.
-mayday books! ( i can't remember the tittles.in chinese lah. :P)
-ah shin's happy birthday.
- Pens are my friends by John Burgerman
-CCsakura bnw comic set. :P

A wallet.
wallet. not purse.the kind which can fit into my back pocket. :P i have no preference. just that my poor wallets falling apart now....haha...

Slingbag.:)
Puma bnw Checkered sidebag

Headphones
was thinking between
Audio-Technica ath-SQ5 pic here.
&
Audio-Technica ath-FC5
pic here
not a sound-sound kinda person. but i hate it when my earphones always drop when im listening to music.....my ears. what can i say? are small? lol.


CDs. VCDs?
- Lee Jiu Zhe Nickys albums.
-It started with a kiss 2 vcd?



Ok. that should be more than merry right guys? Don't say i don't make effort okie. i write so many many already i sound like a spoilt brat.So sorry if i do. i didn't mean it. wahahaha....lol...;p
yesh. thank you for being nice.
if no present just a card with loads and loads of words is great.......see i say no headache. this one easy right? card and handwriting. simple.:P

hee.

I saw this somewhere and i thought yes, heartfelt man. i feel you, the person who wrote this."I don't need fancy presents i need your simple heartfelt greeting wising me a happy birthday and surround me singing a birthday song at my when i blow out my candles." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment