Saturday, February 7, 2009

a new skin!

yay! a new skin again. :) not because i got sick of the old one...it was just that there was a problem with it and i didn't know how to fix it....so not to trouble jy to help me fix it (cause i know she's quite busy now...;) hee...:P) i decided to fix it myself.....

I sound so pro, fixing it all by myself. ya. right. I just went to blogger templates and picked one out. Of course something i like, blue is awesome ya?("是谁说蓝色就等于忧伤?你看看天空和海洋" <<五月天 开天窗 LYRICS>>) :P
Then i just went to do a few minor adjustments....just doing these simple stuff i took soooo long. I think if i were studying coding, i would get kicked out of class looooong ago. lol.

hope the new skin will grow on you too. if it doesn't. im sorry. live with it. :P this code idiot is not intending to change anytime soon unless i manage to get help. lol =P haa!;)

though she most probably won't be seeing this but still...*a big hugg for mabel.take care*

take care peeps. loves. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment