Monday, June 30, 2008

Were you there?

Were you? Were you?! Were you there?!
Did you go to the first Singapore Toy and Comic Convention at Suntec over the weekend...?
I did i did i did i did!!!! :D *squeals in glee like a little kid!:P* I did! Yay~! for once i don't miss things i like to see and really got to go down and catch it....=D and yesh, fishy went with me! we had tons of excited squeals at many different things...more of mine then hers...

i gushed at everything which i had only the chance to oggle at in front of my comp....heh. ;P happy happy~ though i wish i had money to buy all the tofus i want...all the tokidoki's i wanted..and all the other many designers work...for now i'm contented enough just to go down and check it out....heh. :)

I did take (quite) a few pictures!:D might pick a few to put them up soon...=)

jy gave this to me...cux i didn't take it...cux didn't have time or patience to queue. how nice is that....so sweet right?
thank you! :D xiexie.


butbut...if you can't wait to have a look...you can go to ***This*** blogger's site...he took many photos (good ones too) of the convention...so you can a great look and maybe like me...oggle at all the nice designs or interesting stuff...haha...:P

take care peeps. loves. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment