Friday, June 6, 2008

stupid bosses. >:(

lilalienations: the more you want to avoid, run away or escape from something, the more it will try to jam right back at you in you face. like a pain in the ass.
you gotta learn how to face it. i'm starting im starting. one foot at a time.
.................................................................................................................................

a very irritating stupid boss and one very lovable lappy.
little ultraman lappy belonging to lilaLien! :D


my lappy!:) and my paps very inconsiderate boss. hello. do you still call people in the middle of the night like you know. 12 am?! and ask for more work to be done.
can't you wait till the morning? no one will die you know.

I don't care if im not standing in the shoes of his boss and being a whiny kid, because why the hell should I? That's my pap im talking about, and he needs rest because tomorrow you are giving all of them more and more stuff to do. grrr. its officially waaaay pass office time mister. >:( *takes off my shoe and open my whole cupboard of shoes and throw at him. irritating.hmphx*

anyway, apart from such a very idiotic person. my lappy which has been not semi officially retired to sidelines, has been very guai today. :)) i managed to use it to good use and be of good help. a liltte, but nonetheless .:) good lappy! haha...though very sloooow to start up, but not too bad once its warmed up....heh. i'm speaking of it as if its a real person....lol!:P

a rather old random photo with my lappy in it...back in tanglin days...:)
with the ever cuteness pie mekmek and pretttty jojo!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment