Monday, August 13, 2007

hang in there? just let go?

The former or the latter. Which one should I choose? From time to time this question has been creeping into my mind.

Every time this questions pop up in as a tiny voice in my head, I would just wave it off and tell myself to hang in there. Just hang in there, we're reaching there soon.

Who am I kidding man. things are coming in. one after another. i'm hanging in there, but for how long? i don't know, i feel kinda weary already. As much as I can smile, at the end of the day, i'm still wondering, wheres my that pit stop or thing which can let me realise, ahh. yes. everything was worth it. im all up and ready to rock and rumble again....

music. work. projects. future. all of them are intertwined and interlinked in some way. well at least in my life it is.

band performance is coming up on Sept 8. i realise from the gang prob no one can make it...north vista is performing on exactly the same day... missed out doing alot of stuff with the gang...couldn't make it to yee's bday too...so sorry. been irregular at practices, meetings at actual production work need to be done. a client has to be met at the end of the day, we have to get this done. a presentation and defence speech has to be made at the end of the day.feeling bad feeling bad. im one horrible kid. i should do everything well n perfect. but nothing seems to be in place.

put yourself in my shoes. what do you feel? use to have emu from sta with me..now its just me. no. im not saying its anyone or anythings fault. its just a rambling. pardon me if anyone gets offended. this is just seriously ramblings.

more work needs to be finish. might not have time for my peeps. might not have time for band? i dunno man....

should i just physco myself to hang in there just a lil while more..?

No comments:

Post a Comment