Saturday, August 11, 2007

as requested from fishy....:)

Fishy requested for me to put up the photos which they 'cam whore' using my hp cam...:p haha...quite cute lah....here you guys go..:) been such a long time since i last played with a cam....* totally irrelevant, but i needa do something to my hair! its getting on my nerves! but...wheres the time?*

here the pics go..my god...my girls are so pretty....:))

whats with that expression JY? But its cute lah...:)
my god. how do they look so cute huh?
nice.
:)
the senior flautist girls. :)

see the strap? they were looking at my cam! haha
first there were two.
then it became a club of 3.
lalala~
review review. thanks to D * pardon me. i didnt get her full name* who help rpws for the photoshoot.

.......................

Lastly two more photos for the day...not from this photo shoot but from studio production....
Special thanks to Daphne who agreed to help us cosplay for our show segment! :D

see. dapne here is cosplaying for a bleach character....so cute right? =3daphne with madam...:) i took one with her too...but the pic is with madam...haha...shes like a star...so cool can.

I love cosplayers! weee~

Till next time peeps...take care! :) loves.



No comments:

Post a Comment