Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Like a candle fizzling out.

Been working late daily for months end and recently to add on to the burden some idiot had to sabotage the work server causing me to lose 3months plus worth of sweat and tears.

Imagine the distraught one faces in this cases. Knowing the amount of stuff I had to face just when I finally took leave did no help.

Imagine finally taking a break to chill off but you get the news such bad news, damn. It's nothing to look forward to coming back to and the stress combined with it. Dude who did the sabotage, if I had a stick I would probably really beat you into a pulp. I won't kill you but I would definitely want to beat you up. *yes. I am no angel as I often say. *

The stress has been wearing thin on both me and my partner working out the same crisis.

People say girls are really hard to understand...but I think in this case..at the end of the day we would really want some support and recognition. My two other ops are trying in their own ways to chip in and help out which makes me grateful and thankful:)

But really...still at the end of the day it would be heartwarming to know someone knows that it's just two of us..and we are trying our best and appreciate us for that.

We are threading on thin ice with tendencies of feeling overwhelm time to time.....

as how a candle would fizzle out if burnt from both ends we are feeling the heat...
...
Give us some moral support.
You do realise words sometimes can make or break a person's day...?

Why choose the latter when it doesn't cost to do the former.
...

but I believe we can tide through this. Yesh we can:)

There's nothing which can't be solved with a bucket of tears, a good hot long shower and a good sleep. And maybe throw in some mayday songs;)

No comments:

Post a Comment