Wednesday, March 11, 2009

thank you.

One more hour before March 11 officially ends in Singapore. Around the world maybe March 11 is still ongoing....I heard on the radio when you are having your birthday around the world 90 000 other people have the same birthday as you(me). Wow. Happy Birthday to you people too. :) Hope you are as lucky as me to have been blessed with very very wonderful awesome people who give me lotsa love. ((:

And as they say count your blessings. It makes you a better person or was it a happier person? :P

First of all, Thank you to all the people who have showed me love and celebrated my birthday with me in one way or another. Without of which i wouldn't feel so love and be the crazy, weird, happy, blur, sometimes anti social, sometimes noisy and irritating me.

Thank you to my flautist gals JY, Orange and Huiling for celebrating with me on Sunday, and giving me surprises and my favourite snail mail and lao da.And all your msged and pressies and dedication of a blog article, i feel the love man. :) With you guys, rp band life was something i looked forward to. It is a gift in itself. You gals are awesome. Thank You T your present of a dress. Thank You Zoo for your lovely pressie Jojo and Joyjoy for meeting me up specially for my birthday though everyone was busy & Ching n dada who msged me. Thank You my covalents Shu Fang, Yijin & Huan for making me a very beautiful home made card with a thousand words. Innovative.100%.Primary school till now, i'm sure not many can boast a friendship that long and strong.:) Thank you Lixian for texting me a msg even though it was on march 12.:P Thank you my buggers Abby, Joreen, Chingting, Rekkha, SzeYee & Yew Ming for without you guys I would never know how it feels to be so special at midnight with an enormous surprise. And thnx to JH who msged from camp.Without you guys secondary school would have been quite an empty sheet of paper. Live band, breathe band dream band. Buggers are now and forever. I was touched. Thank You Lao da Elf and lao Si Mabel for wishing me a Happy birthday on msn and text. Thank you Zai for wishing me on friendster. Thank you Freddie for being one of the first few birthday text at midnight. Thnks for rmbring despite a busy schedule.Thank you Poonam for your belated msg. One of my first buds in sec sch. Thank you Daphne for ur fb msg.Thank you Pey Shy for your text msg and Huay Tyng for your msn msg. Primary school best budds, I will always hold close to my heart. Thank you Samuel for rmbring after seeing on facebook. Thank You Meng Terng for calling on 12midnight of march 12 thinking he was right on time and specially wait for midnight. Haha.Always say I blur, now my turn to say you blur lah you. haha. But it was a very sweet thought. Thank You to Wee Siong who amazed me when he say he rmbed my birthday not becux of hints from someone (:P hee.) but because i told him last year my birthday is easy to remember, march 11 its like 2 legs. using 2 legs to march. wow! very nice of him to rmb. :) thank you luke who rmbered on 13th. better late than never they say~ thank you auntie kelly who passed me stuff through my bro. Thank You my beloved ee ee who was the first to pass me my pressie last month!haa..because i was back in Kuching and msg me in the morning. And of course a big thank you to my very beloved cousie foong! who greeted me in jap.cousins are forever just like family is too.
^^
my mom, dad and bro who are there were there and always was for me. :) I can't thank you enough. Loves.


If one day soon i meet the god buddha and he asked me.
So, you haven't really have much acheivements in life, or have you?
Not the smartest. No exceptional skill. Not too pretty. Not too rich. Not the best at anything.
How like that?
Without thinking too hard, i think i can answer.
Maybe only one answer.
O yes. I can't think of many but I have one achievement.

In my lifetime i met many many great wonderful people who shower me with lotsa love no matter how much of a weirdo irritating klutzy blur lil alien i may be.
Thats one big blessing and achievement if you ask me,because i'm no 'wan ren mi' and there are thousand and one million billion gazillion people to meet out there but these people are the people i meet, know and share a little part of me.
^^

Thank You.
Loves.
bro said do something stupid not dumb.
weee. i'll rmb that and be on it. heh. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment