Thursday, August 7, 2008

thank you.

it take just one thing to make a whole day a spoiler. and i had more than one.
more serious one. some bloody f-ing idiot stole my mp3 from my bag right under my nose. and i took care of it so well, thinking it could still last a year or two....:(( anyone wanna get me one?hahaa...

seen some really fake people today. heard to their preaching. hated it. brought me to a new low. stupid superficial people.
>.< ugly fugly hair still there. :((


but.

anyway. away with those stuff.



it also just takes one happy (thought?) thing to undo and make the day all better.
it can come in any form, really. any form.
talking to someone, eating a favourite ice cream, catching a movie, going for dinner with your buddies (which i did tonight!:)).

Whatever makes you happy. :D *listening to ah shin makes me happy too! :P :))

and today something unexpectantly made my a very happy kid gal.


today a simple form of happiness came in the form of a small little letter. :) never would i have expected it to come by. i was gleeing all the way.

yeap. it made my day. thank you! domo arigatou neh. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment