Sunday, August 3, 2008

don't think that i have forgotten about it.

lilalienations: Congratulations RPWS on your silver! :))))) A job well done! We're so proud of you guys!:)
..........................................................................................................................................................


hohoho. What do we have here? :) It's my personal calender which sits on my desk! People who know me well, know that i am terrible with numbers even with dates...so i need to jot down all the important dates on my calender to make sure i won't fall behind on anyone's special day. :) (ok. pardon me, sometimes i still do, because i'm busy or forget to look closely at my calender! haha...:P )

Yeap yeaps...and so though it has been five years and still counting on....i always put 23rd or july a very special date on my calender too...as seen in my pic...if you wanna know what special thing happen on that date, click on the picture to see a clearer view of it.....heh.

Happy 5th anniversary my buggers. :) and all the msl band pioneers who made our first silver a reality. And of course, our very beloved Uncle tan. :D

Thank you. Xie xie. Domo Arigatou. Terima Kasih.
It was, has been and always will be the greatest!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment