Monday, August 25, 2008

awesome book

A very awesome book to recommend.

This is a very very *did i mention very?* good read. :)

And if there's one book you should get a read on this month, try this book!:)
It is one of my favouritest. Ok, i know no such word. But that's just to describe how much i enjoyed this book.

I read quite abit at times, but to make it into my life's 'favouritest' takes a real awesome book. There is no more than maybe 8 in my entire lifetime of readings which has made it into this catergory. But, this book. One of the tops in that list. :)

I kid you not.
At its best, it made me giggle, laugh and cry. But even at the sad moments it wasn't so much that you wanted to just give up on the book because it was too emotionally taxing, it made you just want to cheer on Marley and his family. And it kept me going all the way to the last flip! :)

The author John Grogan had me hooked at the first page. (And maybe due to my personal biasness of dogs and first person narrative style.) But nevertheless, this book is not one of those kind of books where the reviews are just not in par with the book. This is one good book!
Go read it soon and let me know how you find it. ;)
See the official site **http://www.marleyandme.com/**

No comments:

Post a Comment