Thursday, October 25, 2007

the wizard of gay. :)

Was reading through the Malaysian Paper's The Star a few days back on Sunday. (the star if you don't know what it is, click here.)

I like my reads to be bite size, just like the local Newpaper and The Star. So...as i was browsing through the whole paper and then the entertainment sector something like this caught my eye. At first I thought it was a teaser of something.

BUT. after reading through the whole article, i realised, ok. so this is for real. Not that I should be all shock and everything, i am living in a very open environment with friends from both sides..:)

no. your eyes are not playing tricks on you. it is written as you see it.

but still, its a children's book for crying out loud...I know more than children read this, but isn't the target audience originally kids? talk about childhood innocence....but well. at least J.K Rowling didn't put it literally or in your face. Through the readings, it seem more of like a subtext and needing the reader to really know and understand the character before able to catch that out.

this was the whole original article on The Star last Sunday.

Many of my friends have finished the book and didn't get it...so maybe it isn't that bad...but saying it now might break alot of people's heart..? I have no idea...I'm quite neutral to it...haa..:P

If you were a Harry Potter fan...what would have been your feelings..? I haven't get to the last book. It is quietly lying in my cuboard patiently waiting for me to have time to pick it up to read...till then..i just find this article very amusing...kudos to jk rowling. waahaha..:P

Okie peeps..till next time..adieus! take care! :) be a nice human!

No comments:

Post a Comment