Monday, September 10, 2007

one can never say thank you enough.:)



Yesterday was Republic Polytechnic's Wind Symphony aka. RPWS concert. Just in case you don't know what i'm talking about you can click here.

Yes yes...and totally. I enjoyed myself. it was a blast. =) but behind (and in front) of every wham bam alakazam performance there would be people who worked hard to put it together....So seriously, i want to thank these people. Great job guys and gals! :)

And also most definitely than not, many many thanks to the Advisors; Wilbur and Kelly. I can't think of more dedicated advisors. Spoken from the bottom of my heart. They are good man. Yea.:)

And also, the main leads of the whole show to definitely not miss out is..Thank You each and everyone from RPWS. Your hard work was well worth it.

Thanks to my beloved flautist from the Flute Section : Sandy, Hannah, Shirley,Orange, Zi Qi, Huiling, Du Wen, Zoey & Jorin! You guys worked hard....you were great out there! :D
Thanks to the yr1's and 2's we were touched.seriously. ^-^


Thanks to my flute section makeup artists! Hannah!=) for helping me with alot the makeup which i had no clue to..Huiling and JY with my hair...=P Jorin for lending me her makeup stuffs and Orange~ :)) thanks girls for helping me look pretty~:)

and.
Thank You cpt. Yusri for bringing us along this journey...

I don't know about you. But i think for many of us, it will be kept in our hearts for a long long time...:)

For the RPWS "Symphonie De Republique" concert, deserves one whole post to itself...so i shall wait till i get the concert pics before i post up the blog entry. :)

Yesyes. and to get back to my thank you list...sorry very very little pics for this...the pics are all around, and i have yet to collect them...

I want to say many many thanks to these wonderful wonderful people who took their time off and came to support rpws....^-^~

Xie xie's to My family mumsie and dadsie~
and javin's grandma who came too. :)

Xie xie's to my MSL band family most beloved buggers :P
Ching Ting my Sis!
Abby and Joreen my cute 'piggy' daughters!
Sze Yee!
Ming Kor and Jia Hao!
Ah Foo my nephew
Ah Gwean my nephew's wife? :P

Thanks for the Sunflower guys...i really loved it...and am so so happy you all could take time off ur busy lives to come down to support us. i was touched. i mean it....:')

Thanks to Husky who was late while waiting for 169 and needed to sprint down to the concert.

Thanks to Abby and Guang who came down...didn't manage to take any photos with them...awww~ nvm. i have the memory locked inside my heart. haa. mental picture!

Thanks to All alumnis who came down, even those i haven't seen in a long time and have enlisted in army manage to come down...:D
Xie xie to
-Jie Ying our very beloved and
my personal most beloved senior!

-Darius Seow our lao de! hee...:P one of the founders of rpws...don't play play ah...


-Stanley! another co-founder of rpws! yea.


-Pei Xuan! we used to go home together when we were studying in tanglin...i remember the
mrt rides.


-Ming Cong! hahaa...what can i say...hes memorable...trips home on the mrt with him and rest would never be a moment dull...you can hear him from far away~


-Daniel! our QM and great tuba player


-Thiam Huat! & Justin! they both used to be in the percussion section...didn't get to talk to them much today...scarly...they don't remember me liao...-_-; haa...but justin remembers me as the photography girl....wahaha...lol...ok. as long im as im still remembered. hahaha....:P


You guys support meant a lot to us...thank you for being there~^-^

Many many thanks to Joe and Alvin who very very kindly offered to help us video and snap piccys for our concert. Your help is seriously great appreciated. :))) weeee~ xie xie~! i'm so look forward to seeing their master pieces! hee =)

and last but not least.

Thank you to each and everyone of the audiences and backstage crew and everyone else present (watching, performing & coordinating) at the TRCC yesterday night.

Without everyone, nothing would have been possible. Thank you. :)

I think i will remember this night for a long long time.

^-^~
Thank you for magical moments memories~
take care peeps~
loves.
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment