Saturday, September 22, 2007

i saved a life! :P




A few days ago, Wednesday if i aren't wrong, rachel, luke, ee shaun and I went to the school's blood donation drive. It was supposedly shaun's first time donating, but because both he and rach had very high temperatures so they couldn't donate.

I and luke went ahead with donating...so..here are the piccs....




Yea...that's my hand my hand! flowing out is my bloood! wooo! :P




Actually, if you ask me, i don't think its very painful. But of course i do think i dislike the doctor's needle, but for a worthy course, i don't think i mind that much. :) but i do have a way of overcoming the pain or fear or whatever you think there should be.

So..psst...here's my secret..! I don't look when the doctors or nurses are poking the needles into me! in this way, i don't see, i don't know, so i won't really feel the pain! it works for me...:) so if you are afraid...next time you can try this..

No see. no pain..heh..:P

And here is luke happily donating his blood for a worthy cause! heh...look at him smile! :D


If you ask me, I don't think blood donation is as painful as it sounds like...trust me. :)
and even if it does sound scary, think about the people who are going to benefit from it...it might just be a little from you. but every little litre pools into a lot which can ultimately help someone...=)

If you are interested you can check out these websites on blood donation here and here.







muahaha! i never knew you there were certs like these. I don't think it will help in job finding anyhow. but still...its kinda cool...haha...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment