Sunday, July 22, 2007

Wong Fu Productions Part 3

Yes. Its them again. Boy, their good. They somehow seem to be able to cheer my day up anyhow...even though not all of it are sleek and pro and what not. They have a sort of essence which makes you want to watch it. Well, at least I do. haha...
Let me show you again..how much they have improved...

Wong Fu Productions - Sunday Morning by Maroon 5 Music Video



This was one of their much earlier productions in school I think....
Looks kinda cheesy at some point of time..but it lights up ur morning...haha..yea. And, I really think they have very game and cool friends. They were willing to help dance and act for Wong Fu productions....*two thumbs up. Of course to the Wong fu cast also *two thumbs up. haha

Wong Fu/Sketchbook Media - Magnetic North - Drift Away MV



And theres this production...I tell you...I like it! like woah. it was good. ok. maybe it did have a little slow start...but don't close it...watch finish it. to date i think this is one of the best videos they have done in terms of story concept....the whole treatment and feel of the MV was also very nice...I like. :)) This video deserves a big round of applause!

I guess I can identify with this people cause i'm also like them studying the same stuff. But. definitely not as good as them but able to identify, thus maybe that's why I'm liking their stuff so much?

Yes. I guess I'm a WongFu's production fan...haha..thus you might see more of their videos here if i like them..? To intro to you guys....maybe you'll like it too...! who knows? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment